Miqo Combat Assist Turning off

Forum Forums Discussion Miqo Combat Assist Turning off

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Tobbeisback Tobbeisback 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mika
    Participant

I noticed 2 occasions so far when Combat Assist doesn’t re-engage after a certain event.

1) The first was during the quest ‘Ending as One’, where you must defeat two drifting Ea to lure out the unified Ea. When you kill the 2nd enemy and the unified Ea appears, Miqo will not engage it, thinks the battle is finished.

2) In Smileton during the last boss I died, and Miqo thought the battle was over. Would not re-engage. I died again, trying to recover manually, and was rezzed again with the same problem. It appears as if when I took the rez it thought I was in a cutscene.

Log from that battle shows:

(9:12:52 AM) Assist: ON
    (9:13:56 AM) Battle: I am dead.
    (9:13:56 AM) Battle FINALIZED.
    (9:13:56 AM) Oops I died.
    (9:14:05 AM) Watching cutscenes :3
    (9:14:07 AM) Oops I died.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo engages or disengages based on a simple fact if you have an enemy in target or not. She doesnt care about anything else. Did you select an enemy after you were raised/unified Ea appeared?

Mika
    Participant

Yes, I did. I defeated the newly spawned enemy manually. Combat assist did not start again until the next encounter.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for reporting.
    Unfortunately we don’t have access to these instances, because we didn’t have time to play the game and unlock new content. As it was stated in the Patch Notes, Miqobot was not tested with 81+ content and may perform unpredictably.

We will keep an eye on the places you mentioned and will try to identify the reason behind this issue.

otherp
    Participant

I have also encountered this particular odd error – didn’t think too much of it since it only occurred twice so far. The first being the exact same quest with the drifting EAs, and the second was in another dungeon (not Smiletron) but I forgot which.

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

bit of a necro but in case someone else is stumbling upon it, restart miqo and run as admin it solved it for me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.