[Minor Suggestion]: Miqobot font customization

Forum Forums Discussion [Minor Suggestion]: Miqobot font customization

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kokirikid kokirikid 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kfra
    Participant

If it wouldn’t take a disproportionate amount of work, it’d be super helpful if Miqo let you toggle the font between the one it comes with and a standardized one. Definitely don’t want a whole font suite or anything crazy. it’d help my dyslexic brain a bit if everything wasn’t italic and fancy. Personally if I could just change it to Arial it’d be more than enough!

thanks for all the hard work and involvement in the community. i know you’re very busy with more consequential features so don’t sweat it if it’s not in the cards right now. i’m gonna stick around regardless.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, additional font customization option is already planned. It is currently classified as QoL improvement.
    We will be working on Quality-of-Life improvements after Scenario Engine updates:

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request.

kokirikid
    kokirikid
    Participant

Just bumping this to say there’s still interest in this feature – frankly I find a lot of the app unreadable, which is unfortunate for something I’m paying a monthly fee for. Love it in general, just hate the font.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.