Minor hunting issue with 3D radar

Forum Forums Discussion Minor hunting issue with 3D radar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shadowthegamer 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shadowthegamer
    Participant

Hi there!
    One of the things I use Miqobot for is to find A-rank hunts a little faster. Nothing game breaking, but I do spot them a lot easier. Only issue with that are monsters with short names, like Sum. Adding him to the 3D radar also marks every other npc with Sum in their name, such as E-Sumi-Yan’s spawn locations. Is there a trick to let only “Sum” appear in the radar? Brackets or symbols perhaps?

shadowthegamer
    Participant

To make sure. I mean that it kinda sucks to see this.
    Screen of the issue
    I just want the hunts, not npcs or even other players to appear on my radar.

shadowthegamer
    Participant

I realize two things in hindsight. That I should copy the url of the image, not the address bar where the image is on.
    Try 2
    And that I should have named this “Minor drawing issue with 3D radar”. Nobody’s perfect.

remnar
    remnar
    Participant

In other words, you’re asking for a “exact match” feature for the miqoradar.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we are aware of this problem.
    We will try to push a solution into one of the upcoming beta versions.

Thank you for your request!

shadowthegamer
    Participant
    1+

@renmar
    Yup. Because there are both players and NPCs who tend to have “sum” or “erle” in their name. It’s not that bad, but it’s there.

@miqobot
    Nonono. Miqobot made my gaming experience a lot more pleasant ever since I started using it. Thank YOU for all the hard work.
    —–

Okay. This it pretty much done then. Thank you for your time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.