MGP Minigames suggestion

Forum Forums Discussion MGP Minigames suggestion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ark
    Participant

Hi!

I´m new here and love Miqo so far!

She´s pretty good with the minigames but I noticed she always tries to find the sweet spot.
    Usually this is the best approach but I have observed situations where she gets the bar so far down that hitting the same spot she hit last time would be enough to win and there is only one try left. But she seems to still try to find the sweetspot in that case which can sometimes lead to a loss.

So my suggestion is: If only 1 hit left and hitting last spot is enough to win, hit last spot

Sorry for the english, I hope you understand what I mean 🙂

Also this may not be the case at all and I just had lag in those situations, but it looked like it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This is a nice suggestion 🙂

Though hitting the exact same spot may not be technically possible (due to the fact that Miqobot’s aiming algorithm emulates actual human behaviour), but adjusting the strategy may indeed help in some specific cases.
    We will set a task to our developers to experiment with this idea, and if it proves to be viable, we will implement this in the next version of Miqobot.

Thank you very much!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.