MGP farming doesn't work on housing machines

Forum Forums Discussion MGP farming doesn't work on housing machines

This topic contains 26 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  blueh 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

AkiZero
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    just bought the Out on a Limb Machine for my house so I could farm in there privately.
    But miqo complains that I’m not at a minion square and doesn’t farm. Any way to get it to work?

Best regards.

AkiZero
    Participant

Ok tinkered around with the scenario creator, this should work.

mgpDifficulty(titan)
    mgpDoubleUntil(15, 4)
    key(num0, 0.5)
    key(num0, 0.5)
    key(num8, 0.5)
    key(num0, 0.5)
    minigame(1)
    afkFor(00:00:3)
    repeatChapter(10)

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

This is a good idea! is there any way to share a file?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

Miqobot does not support housing minigames, but of course, you can make a workaround with Scenario Engine.
    We will try to implement an additional function to make this easier in the future.

However, please remember to include AFK periods and do not leave Miqobot unattended for too long.
    We have received information from several sources that playing the same minigame for more than 12 hours non-stop is likely to result in account suspension, even if this activity is performed in a private locked house. There is reason to believe that a server-side script is constantly monitoring your private house activity. So please be careful.

Miqobot does not enforce any limits on your activity, but we encourage you to play wisely.

AkiZero
    Participant

@evadude You can just copy it and make a new scenario

@miqobot Good to know that there is some kind of automated suspension for that, I will play wisely ๐Ÿ™‚

stbilly33
    Participant

I tried to copy and paste, and it still says ‘i’m not in minion square”

Any suggestinons?

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

@akizero Copied and kinda worked, May I know your keybinds so I can adjust mine?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Evadude Evadude.

AkiZero
    Participant

You need to fire up the scenario, let it run until it complains that’s it not at minion square, stop it and start it again.
    You have to do it because at the first time, there is one Num8 missing, but at the second time the cursor is already at the “no” and the one Num8 is enough. With 2 Num8’s it isn’t running endlessly.

AkiZero
    Participant
    1+

I also noticed that it doesn’t care about the 15 seconds at mgpDoubleUntil(15, 4) and instead uses the 4 and plays 4 times before cashing out.

sleepypig
    Participant

Thanks for that scenario! It’s working pretty well for me after I adjusted the second key(f,0.5) to key(f,0.9). Otherwise it was clicking too fast and exiting out of the game. It’s probably just lag on my end

sleepypig
    Participant

I also noticed that it doesnโ€™t care about the 15 seconds at mgpDoubleUntil(15, 4) and instead uses the 4 and plays 4 times before cashing out.

I have also noticed this as well, and from reading the scenario functions notes, it seems like miqo thinks that this she’s playing the Finer Miner, since she’s taking both the Finer Miner difficulty and “double until”. It also explains why Miqo feels like she’s making more mistakes as well. I think I’ll play at the Gold Saucer for now and wait until there’s more official support for housing related minigames

AkiZero
    Participant

@sleepypig Yeah miqo sometimes does weird things when using the housing ones. But it’s working good enough for me that I’ll use it for now ๐Ÿ˜€

Aesdel
    Participant

Here for this, first thing I did when I saw out on a limb in the shop. Glad I searched before posting. AkiZero’s scenario works alright, but it plays a seemingly random number of times before getting the Minion Square message and stopping.

Mostly posting to say this is heavily wanted!

Playa5550
    Participant

how hard would it be to disable the minion square check? would this be able to be done client side? i would love to have this function well enough to let it hit a minigame in my house between timed nodes without needing to use a workaround that bugs out so often.

AkiZero
    Participant

Yeah it would be awesome if we somehow got it to work, I always feel so watched when farming in the gold saucer xD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.