Merging Scenarios?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Merging Scenarios?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  luluna 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

justarius
    Participant

Hi, sorry for being new, and apologies if this is a dumb question. I was wondering if it is possible to merge scenarios to collect things, for example the Patch 4.4 items and 4.3 items (i.e. Dark Willow Log, Nightsteel ore and also Gyr Abanian Ore)?

I have enclosed the 2 scenarios I’d like to merge if possible. If anyone would be willing to walk me through it, I’d appreciate it!

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

luluna
    Participant

I’m not sure what the timing is, but as long as the timing works out, you can always copy and paste select chapters. For example, off the top of my head, for 4.2-3, Hingan Flax is at 2:00AM/PM, and there is nothing at 12:00AM/PM. Gyr Abanian Ore starts at 12:00AM/PM, so it should be a simple matter of inserting a blank new chapter before Hingan Flax inyour 4.2 scenario, and copying the contents of the chapter for Gyr Abanian Ore.

Does this make sense?

Edit: if there are any clashes in timing, you would have to do a bit more tweaking, such as when to use cordials, and when to visit the nodes that clash.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  luluna.

justarius
    Participant

Thank you I will try that. How would I script the use of cordials? 🙂

luluna
    Participant

I think the sendKey( key, seconds ) function is going to be your best bet – set your cordials and/or food to a keyboard shortcut (hot bar / keybind).

It is good to note that at least for me, I never have to use cordials for the 4.2 gathering scenario – My GP can basically fully regen every 2 ingame hours or so. If I was splicing scenarios, I would avoid any two hour clashes, just so I don’t burn through my cordials.

justarius
    Participant

Here’s what I’ve come with. I’m not sure what I’ve done wrong, but it seems to get stuck gathering certain things. any chance you could take a look? 😮

justarius
    Participant

Sorry, here’s the file:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Going to need to know what is getting stuck gathering what and when, and a copy of the logs for when it’s having issues

justarius
    Participant

It is typically getting stuck on gathering certain nodes. It tries to get the wrong one (an empty slot) then just stands there.

luluna
    Participant

It sounds like you need to assign/change the slot for the node it is trying. Take note as to which nodes are failing – while it is stuck (doing nothing), stop the scenario – go to the gathering tab. Stuff there should be generally filled out – the grid should be set to the item you’re harvesting. the presets (the scroll-able list on the right side) should be highlighting the one specified in the scenario. On the left side, within the “gathering node” box, you should be able to specify slot. Double-check to make sure the slot is the slot you want. You can often Google it if you’re unsure.

Let us know if that helps.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.