Melding and retrieving materia

Forum Forums Discussion Melding and retrieving materia

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Slickster 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Slickster
    Participant

I was wondering if it’s possible to set up a scenario where:
    1. I’d have a piece of gear with 5 materia slots (for example Kirin’s Osode)
    2. 5x any materia
    3. Meld it 5 times > retrieve it 5 times > loop

Anyone knows if such a scenario is possible to set up? If yes, could someone give me some tips on how to go about setting it up?

Elysen
    Elysen
    Participant
    2+

To start, I pre-melded a piece of gear with 5 guaranteed slots and had only that gear in my inventory.
    The ctrl+alt+6 is my keybind for my Advanced Materia Melding so you’d need to swap that out with yours. All other keybinds in there should be default ones. I tested it for a few passes but didn’t have time for any extended testing.

Hopefully this works and you can get some use outta it before servers go down! Kinda sad I didn’t think about this earlier, that achiev is a pain haha.

Also keep in mind moving your mouse while it’s running can break it. I *think* you can run the game in windowed mode, minimize it, and then start up the scenario from Miqo.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Elysen Elysen.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Slickster
    Participant
    1+

Wow thanks a ton, I didn’t expect a ready to use scenario, much appreciated 🙂 I’ll test it out later on. Still, can’t thank you enough ^^

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.