MCH Combat Question

Forum Forums Discussion MCH Combat Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant

Does anyone know if Miqo’s MCH auto combat is as good as BRD’s? I love my BRD but leveling up MCH to test which is better (yes I know MCH is a bit higher in dps atm). Thank you in advance.

Prezo
    Participant

Due to the large changes to MCH, all the new skills (ergo most of the skills) have been removed from the bot, it is currently listed as “basic rotation” in the status thread.

I haven’t tried it personally but I assume this means you’ll get your basic 1-2-3 combo and maybe some of the skills that haven’t changed yet but the logic hasn’t been updated thoroughly for their new effects.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Has anyone tried GNB with squadrons? Its pretty bad lol the tank will let the dps die and wont aggro anything outside of what it initialy targets :/

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yea devs warned about GNB in the status thread too. I let Miqo grind it anyway and didnt bother about aggro. Set your squadrons to defensive they have a lot more HP than you anyway. Ive set mine to full offensive though didnt notice any deaths. Got to 73 in two days.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Oh I dont think I’ve wiped, its just the OCD in my gets aggravated when I see my GNB only tanking one mob while the rest of the squad gets murdered by the mobs Lol and once someone dies, the healer doesnt seem to care to raise them until the fight is over (sounds like a healer I know). Overall I dont think they wiped, was just an observation. Miqo seems to be doing great with dancer tho, got it to 66 in a few hours.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.