Material UI Mod

Forum Forums Discussion Material UI Mod

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Nomenak Nomenak 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ray
    Participant

So today I gave out the Material UI 4k mod… I wanted to see if it would mess with Miqos icon detection and so far it seems to be working well, just thought id share with yall, did a quick search on the forum but due to the nature of the mod a lot of results popped up to sift thru. Heres a link so you can see what the mod does for you if you dont already know:

Material UI

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Ray.

I have used them before, on Shb, and I found no issues

Nott
    Participant

Doesn’t the game now have 4k UI elements?

Ray
    Participant

Yes but its more than just 4k elements, it completely replaces them

4K Material UI

Arc
    Arc

As far as I understood Miqobot doesn’t really “look” at what graphics are visually displayed for the icons, but rather reads what icons (filenames) are loaded, and the MaterialUI mod replaces the graphics of some icons alone without changing their file names.
    That’s why Miqobot can use actions on hidden hotbars as well.

So far I never had any problems using Miqobot at all, even though I’ve always been using Material UI since it was first released (and also with 4k icons as well).

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo cant use actions on hidden hotbars. Theres also a special guide how to make them visible for Miqo but not annoying for gameplay: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/#hidden-hotbars

cmscy
    Participant

nuh, works just fine

cmscy
    Participant

Miqo cant use actions on hidden hotbars. Theres also a special guide how to make them visible for Miqo but not annoying for gameplay: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/#hidden-hotbars

use the fader plugin, fader does not hide the elements, just applies translucency

Nomenak
    Nomenak
    Participant

Nevermind, it works perfect!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Nomenak Nomenak.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.