Materia Extraction Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Materia Extraction Scenario

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 7D6xEYNGJl 7D6xEYNGJl 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

whyyme
    Participant
    3+

Yayy I did a possibly Helpful thing for once. Please let me know what you guys think

So Extraction is currently possible with Miqobot, this Scenario Extracts Materia of Currently Equipped gear only, So if you want to do other classes change your class before using the scrip, or add say ChangeJob(BTN) before the scrip starts

**For this scrip you need to change the very first line and the very last line to whatever key you placed Materia Extraction to.

The Keys send the following (which im not sure is default or not)
    Num0 is Confirm
    Num8 is Move Cursor Up/Cycle up through party List
    Num6 is Move Cursor/Target Cursor Right
    **For this scrip you need to change the very first line and the very last line to whatever key you placed Materia Extraction on

Notes
    *I couldn’t find the other thing talking about extraction so I posted it here.

*About the timing, I did try to put things on 0.5s But if i had any input delay/lag it would mess the whole thing up
    and the material Extraction seems to take 3.5s which i set to 4s just in case
    **It does do all 13 items, so if only 2 of your items are ready well.. it’s going to try for all 13 slots which is the best I can do.
    *** For classes that only have 12 slots it will play with the menu after the 12 item before closing the menu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant
    1+

Open Actions & Traits window -> General tab -> Materia Extraction.
    Materia Extraction
    Drag this icon to your hotbar, give it a key-bind, and add the key-bind at the top/bottom of his chapter.

Example, place on hotbar slot 1. Key-bind hotbar slot 1 to ctrl+shift+1

key(ctrl+shift+1,1) // this is the key-bind you added
    key(ctrl+\ ,1)
    key(num8 ,1)
    …….
    key(num0 ,4)
    key(ctrl+\ ,1)
    key(ctrl+shift+1,1) // this is the key-bind you added

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by 7D6xEYNGJl 7D6xEYNGJl.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by 7D6xEYNGJl 7D6xEYNGJl.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.