Materia Extraction Hang issue

Forum Forums Discussion Materia Extraction Hang issue

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fer 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fer
    Participant

I’ve been having issues on materia extraction steps since the EW update that have resulted in major frustrations. I believe I saw somewhere that without more information, devs/support couldn’t assist further, but I don’t know what information is needed. Is there any more detailed logging available than just what is available in the output of miqo? I’ll paste the scenario section below, as well as the log output for the related time. You can see that the log jumps 18 minutes to try and extract one materia. My game was minimized, had been running for about 30 minutes without issue, and the computer was left alone with nothing intensive running. When I came back to check, I was stuck on the materia extraction window’s popup asking if I’m sure I want to extract, and after ~5 seconds of me staring at it, Miqo clicked yes and proceeded with the scenario.

aetherialReduct()

job(BTN)
    repair()
    materiaExtract()
    (10:45:20 PM) Aetherial reduction complete :3
    (10:45:22 PM) I am 'BTN' now! :3
    (10:45:24 PM) All gear repaired ^_^
    (10:45:25 PM) Left to materialize: 1
    (11:03:01 PM) Materia extraction complete :3
    (11:03:03 PM) I am 'MIN' now! :3
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Looks like something forced Miqo or the game to go dormant. Do you have any power saving options enabled? Does it happen only when youre afk? Also if youre running any game plugins you might want to disable them.

Fer
    Participant

No plugins, and no power saving options that I’m aware of. Visually, nothing had been different with anything from the previous 8 hours I had been playing or using Miqo.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.