Market bot for prices

Forum Forums Discussion Market bot for prices

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ark
    Participant

I thought about having the bot periodically check prices of certain items you sell and change them accordingly so you always place top.
    With configurable limits per item and maybe something to adjust it back to a higher price if there is no item from another player.

Since your items get withdrawn from the market everytime you call your retainer a workaround I currently use is having the retainer with the most valuable things outside of my house. You can then compare prices from there without calling her.

So the bot could just stand at your retainer, check prices and walk to the next bell to change accordingly.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

High frequency trading bot incoming, inb4 flash crash in market board to become a thing in Eorzea as well.

Joking

Ark
    Participant

Yea I thought about this a bit more and it probably is not a good idea.
    I mean I am pretty sure this already exists, but when more people have this prices will drop rapidly.

DOVAH
    Participant

I mean, not something that walks to the bell… but something that grabbed prices for a list of items and output them to a csv file would be amazing.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

As simple as it sounds, this is a rather advanced feature that is comparable to Crafting Solver in complexity.

Yes, this is in development 🙂
    But we will refrain from sharing more information. This feature will definitely take time, and it seems our community gets extremely upset when it comes to time issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.