mandrake seeds?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets mandrake seeds?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kdumbledore kdumbledore 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

Does anyone happen to have an updated scenario for Mandrake seeds? I tried the old one but it doesnt work. It keep pressing the empty slot on the node even though I did it by name(its hidden)

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

You’re doing better than me then haha! I put in the mandrake seed file from captainblunt (the one from dubber88 doesn’t even exist anymore it looks like?) but it only gives me a navigation grid, no scenario. And for the life of me I can’t figure out how to just make my own scenario to make it so it actually gets the mandrake seeds.

I know it needs to use Leaf Turn, then gather a HQ item 3x (it says only 2, but I find when I do it manually I need to hit the node 3x before it activates the next skill) before using Luck of the Pioneer to unlock the hidden slot.. but I can’t get it to automate that process haha! I tried putting the skill slots those skills are assigned to in the gathering tab and made a new gathering thing just for mandrake seeds and assigned that navigation grid to it.. and it works.. partially. It will use the Leaf Turn skill, but then it immediately tries to use Luck of the Pioneer instead of gathering the 3 times that’s required BEFORE trying to use Luck of the Pioneer…. if it were a battle class I could just stick the auto-attack button on my hotbar and stick that a couple times in between the two skills, then I THIIIINK it might work??? But I don’t see any button for auto hitting a node. :O

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Theres a skill in Miqo rotations called Hit Once. Use that 3 times before Luck to trigger it. Theres really no need for a scenario. All you need is a grid and proper settings. Your rotation should look like this.

HQ +30%
    Hit Once
    Hit Once
    Hit Once
    Luck
    kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Theres a skill in Miqo rotations called Hit Once. Use that 3 times before Luck to trigger it. Theres really no need for a scenario. All you need is a grid and proper settings. Your rotation should look like this.

HQ +30%
    Hit Once
    Hit Once
    Hit Once
    Luck

Ahhhh! I’ll have to try that out tomorrow after work. I didn’t even notice that you could have multiple actions happen in that rotation section haha! Was mostly just using the preset yield+1 or yield+2 options…

I already have my game shut down for the night though, was just about to turn off my laptop and start getting ready for bed. Thanks for the tip. <3 Now we’ll just have to wait and see if it’ll actually switch off the slot I have it set to for the Hit Once, to go after the Mandrake Seeds once they’re not hidden anymore.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by kdumbledore kdumbledore.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.