Make that box where you pick which gathering scenarios bigger please

Forum Forums Discussion Make that box where you pick which gathering scenarios bigger please

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Frank0168
    Participant

You know that box under gathering where all your gathering scenarios is located or the navigation grids? Anyone else thinks that’s too small lol. Any chance we can make it bigger? Thanks 😀

zgo63925
    Participant

You know that box under gathering where all your gathering scenarios is located or the navigation grids? Anyone else thinks that’s too small lol. Any chance we can make it bigger? Thanks 😀

Yeah I would love to be able to expand the entire menu but maybe in a future update. Not a big deal to live with for now.

Kaplan
    Kaplan
    Participant

Yes, I second that! Thank you very much for all the effort 🙂

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

You can as well just abbreviate your grids and scenarios…

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Also, I just choose my preset then go to the Navigation tab and click which one i want, which changes it on the gathering tab for me.

zgo63925
    Participant

You can as well just abbreviate your grids and scenarios…

We are talking vertical scroll :p

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

This has already been accepted (resizeable windows, etc.) and is part of the UI update after major features are done being implemented.

zgo63925
    Participant

This has already been accepted (resizeable windows, etc.) and is part of the UI update after major features are done being implemented.

Sweet.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.