lvl 80 crafting/gathering?

Forum Forums Discussion lvl 80 crafting/gathering?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  slickrick 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant
    2+

Will these work now?(without new stuff of course)

mrzepher67
    Participant
    1+

the maximum requirements to get through 81-90 crafts are

Craftmanship:2680
    Control:2797
    CP:545

So the same endgame sets from Shadowbringers will take you up to the new optimal 90 set; you might just need to drop “Muscle Memory” from any macros you use for the first couple levels if you have higher than 2650 craftmanship.

I don’t have notes on the gathering sets, but i only had half my melds in my 80 gear and was able to do lvl90 collectables just fine.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  mrzepher67.

dartan187
    Participant
    1+

Crafting works with Macros.

Just have to uncheck the “USE” box on the Crafting Menu, under the Solver box. Then paste your keybinds in forMiqo to press.
    There is a really good Macro to keybind converter post on the Grids and Presets page.

For the lvl 81 Collectables, if you have melded ilvl480 gear or better this macro has been working for me:

( For High lvl collectables will use Muscle Memory first )
    Manipulation
    “Waste Not II”
    Groundwork
    Innovation
    “Preparatory Touch”
    “Preparatory Touch”
    “Preparatory Touch”
    “Preparatory Touch”
    “Preparatory Touch”
    “Great Strides”
    “Byregot’s Blessing”
    Veneration
    Groundwork
    Groundwork

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

You can already use macro crafting in-game so I’m honestly not really sure what the advantage of miqo macro vs in-game macro really is.

edgedy
    Participant

I know how to do a 1 step macro, like f11,

How do you do a 2 step macro anyone know? f11 (15 steps) f12 (15 steps)

dartan187
    Participant
    2+

Currently, I am no longer Working from Home. So I remotely connect to my machine from my office.

With Miqo I can just have all the mats for x number of collectables, and just tell it to make X of number of them while I work. Use a Scenario to turn them in, buy materia, then repeat. Check it every once in a while.

So it is super convenient for me.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

You can already use macro crafting in-game so I’m honestly not really sure what the advantage of miqo macro vs in-game macro really is.

With miqo you can automatically craft in batch instead of clicking the ingame macro 1 by 1.

I know how to do a 1 step macro, like f11,

How do you do a 2 step macro anyone know? f11 (15 steps) f12 (15 steps)

You can use miqo and combine those 2 steps into a single step.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by iNight iNight.

slickrick
    Participant

Currently, I am no longer Working from Home. So I remotely connect to my machine from my office.

With Miqo I can just have all the mats for x number of collectables, and just tell it to make X of number of them while I work. Use a Scenario to turn them in, buy materia, then repeat. Check it every once in a while.

So it is super convenient for me.

Do you mind sharing the scenario to turn in collectables and then buy materia?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.