LVL 71-80 Gatherer Collectible Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets LVL 71-80 Gatherer Collectible Scenario

This topic contains 19 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  daybyn 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Element
    Element
    Participant
    1+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Here is the scenario I created for leveling Miner and Botanist from 71 to 80.

Please note that the LVL 76 and above parts all have “//” at the beginning. Simply remove those when you reach lvl 76.

Also, every time you see “sendIcon(2, 10, 1)” this mean that it requires a Hi-Cordial there. Adjust them as you see fit.

The gathering rotation requires 600GP

There also is an auto turn-in (in Eulmore) for the collectibles.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Element Element.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nomenak
    Nomenak
    Participant
    1+

Awesome dude, ill try later, actually im leveling from 61 to 70 with miqobot 😛

Jcbotter23
    Participant
    1+

Working great so far!

Zerphane
    Zerphane
    Participant

Can’t seem to get this to work, it’s loaded, it goes to the zone, it waits.. and then the time goes by and does nothing.
    Not sure why this is the case.

I am waiting till the correct ET as well, not using local/server.

– Z

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Zerphane Zerphane.
    Element
    Element
    Participant

The only thing I could see that could cause problem is if you do not take AM/PM into account.

AM = 00:01 to 12:00
    PM = 12:01 to 23:59

Because it perfectly worked for me from lvl 71 to 80.

If even after you made sure AM/PM was respected and it still doesn’t work, then you might want to check if you have other presets that have a name close to the ones I used. Other than that I am sorry but I have no idea why it might not work.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Element Element.

spiriton6666
    Participant

Hello, your scenario is good but i have a problem with collectibility (Raw diaspore and broad beans) miqo gather this 2 resources with collectibility 430-440. Can you please help me to fix this up?
    I got equipment 72lvl (Gathering 1486, Perception 1320, gp 738).

RangaTempest
    Participant

any one for timed fishing scenarios? tbh just looking to see how it works so i can build my own.

zulumsi
    Participant

I seem to also be having issues with the time, clock is set to ET but I’m having to manually press next for it to actually try to gather .

zulumsi
    Participant

I can’t seem to find where to modify my old post, found what is going on with time.

Time for first two chapers is set to 02 and 06. As ET has AM/PM there’s no 02 or 06, just 6 pm or 6 am, once I deleted first zero on time everything worked like a charm.

Anno90
    Participant

I seem to have an issue with this scenario.

When the scenario tries to collect ‘Raw Diaspore’ from the 18:05 miner node, it activates collectors glove, but he cannot seem to gather this.

‘This Item cannot be gathered as a collectable’.

Is there something I am overlooking? I was able to manually mine this without collectors glove just fine.

Haven’t tested it for the other nodes.

EDIT:

Oh nevermind, seems you need to have discovered the item first before you can gather it as a collectable. //my bad

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Anno90.

tuktukin
    Participant

EDIT:

Oh nevermind, seems you need to have discovered the item first before you can gather it as a collectable. //my bad

At least by 5.1 this shouldn’t be an issue anymore hahaha

averageJoe113
    Participant

so I imported the whole thing, but there seems to be a slight issue with gathering where when Min70 – Hematite Collect runs, the character just keeps running towards one building next to aetherite in particular. am I doing something wrong?

averageJoe113
    Participant

oh sorry, apparently i didnt set a mount roulette button on the hotbar…

123fisk
    Participant

hey, awesome scenario, the only issue i have is the triplite one, stuck in air with “compass/radar is broken” any clue what to do ?

Moon
    Participant

Thanks for this. Noob question: does miqobot auto turns in the collectibles or do I have to manually turn in? What if I leave the bot on and it filled my inventory?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.