Lost Game Audio

Forum Forums Discussion Lost Game Audio

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Matthew
    Participant

So my problem is kind of unique, after 5.25 dropped but before miqo got updated I tried running it, when I did Miqobot broke my audio for ffxiv. I’ve been trouble shooting every possible solution and even reinstalled the game, but nothing works. My audio works for every other program but something miqo did is preventing me from hearing ffxiv. Any thoughts?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This problem is indeed unique and was never reported before.
    There are no audio subsystems in Miqobot and no algorithms that interact with audio in any way.

Our Tech Support may attempt to troubleshoot your issue.
    Please contact us directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Matthew
    Participant

Sorry to say but it absolutely was the cause. Audio was playing fine, went into relic quest, then fired up miqo for combat and the audio broke right then. A friend suggested the broken bot might have tripped the anticheat to cause this.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing additional information.
    In order to continue the investigation, we would have to analyze your game settings and system configuration.

Please contact our Tech Support via the link above and we will do our best to help you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.