Looping Purple Crafting Scrips Farm

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Looping Purple Crafting Scrips Farm

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  YoToDoShi 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant
    3+

Hello everyone. I managed to make a scenario that farms mats for the collectable “Rarefied Chondrite Lapidary Hammer” then turns it in for Materia.

What this scenario does is farms all the mats (including the crystal shards). Once the mats are gathered the bot teleports to Kugane, then it begins the crafting sequence. After that the bot will teleport to Radz-at-Han turn in the collectables and buy 2 of the most expensive Materia on my server twice (Command & Competence X). Then the bot runs the loop again

If want to craft the items yourself and not run the loop/buying Materia you can delete scenario 8-12. Also, if you don’t want to farm the shards and buy them then delete scenario 6-7.

The bot Farms mats to make exactly 14 Chondrite Lapidary Hammers that will give you a little over 2000 purple scripts. So, you will be over but not by much.

Requirements
    This bot may not be for everyone, and you must at least have the requirements below.
    90 jobs for BSM, GSM, CRP and if you run the infinite loop then a 100-200 Dark Matter 8 for repairs.

If you want to use the macro I provided then you must match these stats
    Craftsmanship: 3051, Control: 2890, CP: 528

Macros !Important!
    Since Miqobot does not import/export crafting Macros and only the Solver Preset (which is currently broken) You must manually add my crafting presets. Follow the steps/screenshots for instructions.

1.Setup your keys like this
    Macro Key Bindings
    (My key setup for the macro)

Muscle Memory: –
    Manipulation: 2
    Waste Not II: 3
    Innovation: 4
    Preparatory Touch: 5
    Great Strides: 6
    Byregot’s Blessing: 7
    Groundwork: 9

2.In Miqo crafting settings make sure to uncheck the “use” box and then select “new” and call it “PurpCraft” and add this: -,2,3,9,5,5,5,4,5,5,6,7,9,9 next to the “start” box like the example below.

3.After that do the same thing as the first step but this time name it “PrePurp” and add this in the macro text box: 9,9
    Now obviously you can edit this to your liking if you don’t like my macro setup but be sure to name them appropriately.

Scenarios Notes
    The pre-craft/crafting scenarios have the commands “repair()” “materiaExtract()” in between each craft to maximize Materia gains and because crafting 14 hammers takes a toll on durability but feel free to remove them if you think it’s too much.

Quick Notes
    If you decide to run the Materia buying portion of the script then be sure not to mouse over anything or it will mess up purchasing steps. I recommend just leaving the game window not active.

Also if your gathering isn’t descent and you end up not having enough mats to craft 14 hammers. Then you made need to adjust the “gather()” code for the scenario you need more mats for.

I’ve tested this for several days and I pretty much had no issues. Feel free to edit this and make it more customized for you and Enjoy!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Dripy Dripy.
    Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

I made a few minor adjustments to the Scenario

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Dripy Dripy.
    Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

accidentally deleted job(MIN) for the first scenario when fixing the last update. It is added now

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Funtime
    Funtime
    Participant

Thank you for letting us know about this grid,but about this specific part
    “If you want to use the macro I provided then you must match these stats
    Craftsmanship: 3051, Control: 2890, CP: 528”
    What gear pieces are you using and could you please name them?

Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

I’m currently using the 560 craft gear and its pentamelded. It is possible to still get HQ without it but your going to have to visit Teamcraft site to help figure out what you need if your having trouble or just play around and adjust the macros accordingly. I am currently using the materia listed in the High Tier Meld Set section of that site if you wan to know exactly what I’m wearing.

for macro creating you can reference this site also to help create macros based on different stats.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Dripy Dripy.
    Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

I really wish there wasn’t a timer limit for the edit post option so that I don’t flood my own post… Anyways, if anyone wants to know the mats gathered I have them listed here

YoToDoShi
    Participant

@drippy can you make a script to buy aethersands with the purples? and then maybe hicordials with the whites? or something else worthwhile with whites

YoToDoShi
    Participant

or the other 90 sands with whites

Dripy
    Dripy
    Participant

i’ll look into it

YoToDoShi
    Participant

Well I looked into it and all the sand sells for shit on my server.

Literally bot farmers are selling all the sand for 400 gil and thousands upon thousands of items are listed constantly.

Low level materials are selling for more than these high end mats.

I dont know if its just my server but 30purples for a sand that sells for 400gil sucks especially when there is such a high requirement to even obtain purples

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.