loophole/trick to get miqo to work with reuse?

Forum Forums Discussion loophole/trick to get miqo to work with reuse?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mrniki
    Participant

Anyone figure out how to make miqo input the keybinding for the reuse spell on your hotbar and not just get stuck casting it over and over? I could literally just have an autoclicker click at a rate that wouldnt disrupt the ability to start a new synthesis and that way it would click reuse when it’s available before miqo is able to do the last cast (it works, ive done it) but that requires me to stay on the ffxiv window and i was wondering if anyone found any loopholes or something?

mrniki
    Participant

nevermind i figured something out! Set a user macro for the last step in your crafting process, except just slap a reuse before it like this:

/ac “Reuse” <wait.3>
    /ac “Delicate Synthesis” <wait.3>

that way, if you have the reuse proc it’ll cast it, and if it doesnt, itll just go directly into delicate synthesis and count as your last step and it’ll continue to the next craft 🙂

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

I have a Corsair keyboard that has macro keys. Use iCue to configure the key and set the macro to repeat. I use the 6 key for Reuse and clear any other keybinds for alt+6 and ctrl+6. Start Miqo Crafter, click game screen, push macro key. This will spam reuse throughout your session. Turn down the volume on PC and walk away.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.