looking to start botting

Forum Forums Discussion looking to start botting

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigboy54 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bigboy54
    Participant

recently just started playing final fantasy 14 and was looking to start botting to help out since i dont have alot of time to play games because of irl stuff i was interested in this bot and was wondering where to start can this bot level 1-50? can it pretty much do anything ingame?

HalfDisabled
    Participant

Miqo is a very helpful tool for mitigating the grinding of the game, but you can’t just set it loose to do the story for you or anything.

You can program elaborate scenarios to farm materials, craft things, or play minigames and such. Once you’ve progressed far enough in the game you can have it run squadron dungeons to level your combat classes up without your input, and you can turn on “Assist Mode” to take care of attacking and healing for you while you focus on movement and mechanics and targeting the right enemy.

Miqo gets more useful the further into the game you are, imo, but that doesn’t mean that Miqo can’t be helpful at low levels, just that some of its features aren’t useful for you yet.

bigboy54
    Participant

Miqo is a very helpful tool for mitigating the grinding of the game, but you can’t just set it loose to do the story for you or anything.

You can program elaborate scenarios to farm materials, craft things, or play minigames and such. Once you’ve progressed far enough in the game you can have it run squadron dungeons to level your combat classes up without your input, and you can turn on “Assist Mode” to take care of attacking and healing for you while you focus on movement and mechanics and targeting the right enemy.

Miqo gets more useful the further into the game you are, imo, but that doesn’t mean that Miqo can’t be helpful at low levels, just that some of its features aren’t useful for you yet.

thank you for the reply! i was thinking of playing a bit myself to get a feel for the game then get into botting to help out

luluna
    Participant

I think that if you’re looking for something that will get you to level 50 fast, a better use of funds is likely a jump potion from mogstation. Once you’re situated, Miqo would make leveling side jobs and gathering resources a lot easier. While Miqo can be useful early on, it becomes far more useful as you unlock certain parts of the game. For example, you’ll notice a lot of people using Squadrons to level. From a fresh game, it would take you a few weeks to get up to the point to unlock and access that content.

bigboy54
    Participant

I think that if you’re looking for something that will get you to level 50 fast, a better use of funds is likely a jump potion from mogstation. Once you’re situated, Miqo would make leveling side jobs and gathering resources a lot easier. While Miqo can be useful early on, it becomes far more useful as you unlock certain parts of the game. For example, you’ll notice a lot of people using Squadrons to level. From a fresh game, it would take you a few weeks to get up to the point to unlock and access that content.

i like this idea seeing as i have little time paying a little cash to get leveled boost doesn’t seem so bad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.