Looking for working crystal/cluster scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Looking for working crystal/cluster scenario

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by r51093 r51093 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

thiefzer0
    Participant

I am not good with scripting, was wondering if anybody has or could create a currently working scenario to gathering all crystal/clusters? Not sure if the best way is to manually gather or do aetherial reduction but I would be happy with either one as long as it works well. TYVM!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There are a few crystal scenarios in the index: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/#Gathering

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Like Lyfox said there are many scenarios available that can help you, the problem is you may have to modify them to suit your needs. Since the game changes often some of them are now outdated or are useless except as examples. Examples are good though and will help you.

The best way for you to get what you want is to make it yourself. With that said this request seems like a fairly simple and straightforward scenario. The scenario I created for this is based in Mor Dhona. Find each node, Mining & Botany, and then create a navigation grid to each of them with a centerpoint being the small village. Make a gathering preset and write your scenario.

thiefzer0
    Participant

Ok thanks I’ll take a swing at making my own.

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Learning to build scenarios will serve you well and will also show you the true power of Miqo.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    2+

this gathering preset will get you alot of Shard’s, Crytals, or Clusters what ever you set it to find and can be used in any grid its not a scenario just a gathering preset with rotation specifically for them you can get about 4,000 shards, crystal’s or clusters in a few hours just set it lose in a well maped out area

EDIT: i was useing this for personal use and forgot to set it back up for general use nothing major just removed the place holders i had in the gathering preset it will favor elemental shards in this order ” Clusters > Crystals > Shard’s “ this can be changed to any order.
    this rotation / gathering preset is only for the “Elemental Shard’s, Crytals, and Clusters” and the roation wil only work on those stated items

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.