looking for oak log

Forum Forums Grids and Presets looking for oak log

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  myu74 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

tried a few in the grid section and they run into trees or just stop randomly.

would anyone have one they be willing to share?

thank you!

myu74
    Participant

i think you just have trouble yourself but the grids work
    remember to show on radar navigation point to see where you need to start from, if there is a beacon or not, if you start from etherite and there is a grids starting directly at node, it will never work, you have to manually go near node, and then activate
    or edit it to make it easier to start from spawn point, it usually take less than 5min when you understanded the tool
    but i never have any trouble in any grids in the grids list

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by  myu74.

myu74
    Participant

here you go start it at spawn with the gather preset, if your game is not english you have to manually write with your language

it is the original grids in the list, but i edit to make a beacon and add mature tree farm only in gather preset

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

thank you for taking a look just in case and some helpful tips! editing grid’s not my strong point but i keep trying. thank u for the reply back!

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by PJ PJ.

myu74
    Participant

remember to also start at the good map otherwise won’t work either, for this one it was in south shroud, at camp tranquil

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.