looking for a good program

Forum Forums Discussion looking for a good program

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Perezoso Perezoso 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    final62
    final62
    Participant

Hello I come here because I’m looking for a good program, the old program scammed 2x away for 60 dollaers, for a program that no longer works the same thing to hundreds of players, I hope that program is Not the same owner of the old program, so if I can afford 10 dollaers for who the program offers seems to me very expensive, possible you pay the price? Thank you miqobot in advance I speak for several people who suffered worries

Timray
    Timray
    Participant

I also came from basabot and luckily I had a legacy license with him so it didn’t cost me much.
    The only problem I have is I wish I would have made the change to Miqobot a long time ago.
    To me the cost is well worth it. Just my opinion. Happy Botting 🙂

final62
    final62
    Participant

Your reason it works well, pity it to not so much option especially for fights and card events

AnonUser
    Participant

MiqoBot is working on fights right now 🙂

I would love it if MiqoBot had Triple Triad *wink*

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by  AnonUser.
    Perezoso
    Perezoso
    Participant

The bot keeps improving and Miqobot is a good option if you want a low risk system, this only controls objects that she visualizes on the screen the truth I put my hands on fire by Miqobot, they are responsible and very kind and every time they improve it more and more

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.