Lifetime Subscription

Forum Forums Discussion Lifetime Subscription

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fangcia 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Manuel_95
    Participant
    1+

Hello miqobot forum,
    I decided to come back to ffxiv after a pause and I decided to try Miqobot once again.
    Are there any news on a lifetime / one-time payment subscription?
    I always supported this idea while private messaging a miqobot staff member but it always has been postponed. Is there some chance to come back to this kind of way?
    Thanks for the support and the replies.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

That would be great. Lifeteime Subs are really nice and I’d pay like 200-300 bucks for it.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Thank you for asking!
    As we explained earlier, additional subscription plans will be introduced after all important features are implemented.

At the moment we are working on several critical feature packs. As soon as we catch up with the development, we’ll definitely reconsider our pricing policy and there will be more subscription options available.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant
    2+

If the current level of support remains for the foreseeable future, count me in as another customer who would be interested in a longer-term/lifetime subscription!

avluis
    avluis
    Participant
    4+

I’m gonna have to ask to be put on this list as well — currently on the trial and I’m loving what I’m seeing.
    Wouldn’t even mind paying a little extra to get a lifetime sub early on.

fangcia
    Participant
    1+

Yeah, a sub for at least the length of the next expac (2 years) would be pretty good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.