License Key

Forum Forums Discussion License Key

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  OmniBlue 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thiopana
    Participant

I’m sure a more thorough search would turn something up, but I haven’t seen it in the first few pages so I’ll just go ahead and ask quickly here.

My license code expired, and I decided that on renewing using the link Miqobot gave me, I was going to buy two months at a time. So, I upped the “quantity” to two. Rather than giving me one license code that lasts two months, it seems like Miqobot gave me two separate license codes. Is this expected behavior? Like, when this month is up, I can just put in the second license code and get a month then?

I’m not really sure on license codes, whether they store a range of valid times inside them or if they don’t start counting down until activating. I’ll be a bit annoyed if I bought two separate licenses that are valid for the month of October.

OmniBlue
    Participant

You bought two that are valid for the month of October. There are no multi-month licenses available. I’m sure if you reach out to support they will get you taken care of though.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  OmniBlue.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea if you contact tech support they will 100% help you. They can move your time from one code to another if you ask: https://miqobot.com/#support

But to answer your question, license code activates only when you use it in Miqo. Until then your time is not ticking. You can check this by pressing renew on website and entering your email again.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You bought two that are valid for the month of October. There are no multi-month licenses available. I’m sure if you reach out to support they will get you taken care of though.

This is incorrect. When you buy several license codes they are not ticking.

Thiopana
    Participant

Oh, thank you Lyfox. If that is in fact the case, then I’m not especially worried about it. When Miqobot asks me for a new catnip license next month, I’ll just give her the second code.

OmniBlue
    Participant

Good to know. Sorry for the misinformation. Thanks for the correction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.