LF help with scenario for Mining levelling 63 to 70

Forum Forums Grids and Presets LF help with scenario for Mining levelling 63 to 70

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

Hello there!

I made this scenario using resources from other people. For some reason its not working, it just refuses to use collector gloves and go the collectable rotation. Any idea why?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It seems your rotation requires 700 GP. Do you have it on your character? What does Miqo say in the message log?

JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

Thank you Lyfox, that was the issue. For some reason it was set to the 700 gp rotation. Fixed it now.
    Also, while you are here and if I may, I wanted to fish some Usuginu Octopus recently and found a scenario for it (you commented in the topic too). The scenario works perfectly until it gets to the actual octopus fishing. I have ran the bot for 6 hours in total now, got zero. I have the octopus unlocked and I currently have BiS fisher gear as of 4.3.1. Any idea what could be the issue? The other sweatfish fishing that was included in the scenario works very well.

Thank you in advance!

JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

/

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by JosephM JosephM.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sorry its hard to guess without any message logs. That scenario is outdated by now because you dont need mooch for Usuginu since 4.25. So basically you just arrive at the spot and start fishing. Have you removed “ignore tugs – large” from preset? Cause large tugs are Usuginus.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.