Levelling Gatherers from 1-80

Forum Forums Discussion Levelling Gatherers from 1-80

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Uxhak 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Dreamii
    Participant

Hi everyone! It’s my second day using Miqobot and first time gathering so I’m kind of confused. Can someone explain what I should do using Miqobot to level my gatherer(s) from 1 to 80? I tried to bring my botanist into Diadem and imported a grid but I don’t have the skills required for the grid to work. Thanks~~

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

There are multiple ways but the easiest is just choose and import a scenario and let it level by gathering.

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

Tago
    Participant

I leveled All my crafters and gathered in a week in Diadem(FSH in ocean Fishing). Look for the scenarios to gather MIN and BTN, just remember to change the slot(and filters if needed) in the preset for a level appropriate, and save.
    Its more o less like this for each crafting Job:
    1-50 40x crafts = 200 mats lvl 1 each(Slot 1)
    50-60 30x crafts = 200 mats lvl 1 each(Slot 1)
    60-70 40x crafts = 200 mats lvl 60 each(Slot 2)
    70-80 40x crafts = 400 mats lvl 60 each(Slot 2)

Remember to use Engineer/Survival manuals and food, or you’ll need more time and resources.

rxantos
    Participant

Unless you want to fill up your inventory with junk. May I suggest to gather crystals instead of items while leveling up.
    You will need the crystals for crafting anyway. Plus you leave your inventory for what you need.

greenbeets1
    Participant

1. Go level it to 15 or 20 I think (Until you can go inside the Diadem)
    2. Farm what you can in Diadem

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

Level 10, actually, for Diadem.

chainer975
    Participant

Which grids should we be using in the diadem? The phase 3 ones?

Uxhak
    Participant
    1+

In diadem the only mats you can turn in for scripts is phase 3. What you want to do for leveling is get the first slot whish is level 10 and farm that till you hit i think its 60 then hit the second slot which is level 60. farm that till 75 ish when you get at least 65-85% rate on the level 80 mats then farm those for the rest of your levels.

If you are leveling your crafters at the same time however its a little different. Your gonna wanna spam both first and second slot of each node all the way to 80 and completely skip the level 80 mats. so you have the mats to craft to 80. Crafters start at level 20 for ishgard restoration so your gonna want to go farm so quick low level stuff to craft your way to 20.

You can use Miqobot for all of this as all the grids exist on here. and the crafting calculator and bot can do all the crafting for you.

i just leveled all my gatherers and crafters on a brand new alt in like a few days this way

zms
    Participant

what i did for MIN/BTN:
    lvl 1-10 manual gather
    change gear to lvl 10
    lvl 10-60 Diadem
    change gear to lvl 60
    lvl60-80 Diadem
    look up for infinite Diadem Scenarios

chainer975
    Participant

Have the old ARR grids been updated for flying? I did that part manually because I was concerned about how suspicious it would look to be running around on foot.

Uxhak
    Participant

not all of the ones in the list are but arr nodes are close enough that no flying isnt always sus.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.