Leveling

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DarknessVisible 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chocomilk
    Participant

If I were to start leveling samurai from level 50, about how long would it take for miqobot to level the job up fully to level 90?

Xion
    Participant

Some time likely since it doesn’t support lv81+ dungeons iirc

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Lemme think about it. Last time I leveled a job with Miqobot was during Shadowbringers.

I’d say around a day for 50-70, also a bit less than a day for 70-80, and maybe 2-3 days for 80-90 I would guess. Could be totally off though. That is, if you have your Squadron leveled up for running Sohm Al.

I’d still recommend manually running Leveling Roulette, Trial Roulette and MSQ Roulette once per day for the absolutely massive amount of exp they give, especially in the areas from 60-70 and 80-90.

DarknessVisible
    Participant

Absolutely second what Arc said.

I’m currently attempting to have miqo train my jobs up to 90 each. You’re only leveling one job so it’s not that bad but there are two big level gaps that will slow you down. Level 60 to level 71 you’re stuck grinding Sohm Al which is a little bit slow at that point and at level 80+ you’re stuck running Qitana Ravel(gives more than Heroes as flat x0 patch dungeons tend to do in comparison to the dungeons released in each expac).

Daily roulettes are nice for bridging these gaps. All my jobs are around 50+ now and it’s easy to tell where a lot of the road bumps are such as level 30 to 41(stuck on Halatali), 49 to 53(stuck on Stone Vigil), 60 to 71(stuck on Sohm Al) and around 78-80(stuck on Qitana Ravel).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.