Leveling using combat 1-80 (new)

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling using combat 1-80 (new)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Chomosuke Chomosuke 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

daybyn
    Participant

Hey everyone,

So I’m new to the new combat system on miqo since I only used it for gathering and crafting. I was hoping for a little guidance on what did you do to get from 1-80 for your alternative jobs and did you do full clear on squadrons or no?

Thank you very much.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

If you plan on exclusively using miqo to level sub jobs, it might take awhile. Cant do squadrons until lvl20, and for potd you cant automate it.

Dailies help quite a lot with leveling, grant a huge chunk of xp, specially MSQ/alliance and leveling roulettes. I’d suggest doing those every day. Also do your beast tribes and hunt logs, great source of xp.

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

I’ll piggyback this thread:
    Anyone have any opinions on what job clears Holminster Switch the fastest?
    Looking to farm max seals/hour

So far I’ve been having the fastest clear times while on a tank with squadronFullClear(off)

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

So far I’ve been having the fastest clear times while on a tank with squadronFullClear(off)

Holminister (with trusts) is pretty terrible for Seals. You get reduced loots while playing with trusts, and it takes around 25-30 minutes to clear. If seals is all you’re after, You’re much better off running Sohm Al/Shusui/Siren Sea solo and unsync’d. Miqo only supports Sohm Al atm tho.

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

Great idea LutBot!
    Just ran through twice with fullClear(on): and twice with fullClear(off):
    The sample size, although small, indicates the minimum I would get per hour is 50k, maximum being 80k.
    Thank you for this idea!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Great idea LutBot!
    Just ran through twice with fullClear(on): and twice with fullClear(off):
    The sample size, although small, indicates the minimum I would get per hour is 50k, maximum being 80k.
    Thank you for this idea!

No worries! THere’s a scenario floating around, that runs sohm al an X amount of times and then turns in/buys cordials/ventures, but that can be edited to fit w/e you want to buy. Check the scenarios thread to find the one for your GC.

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

All good, won’t be needing that I’ve got my own scenario and grid that I use to purchase/sell. Thank you again friend.

Chomosuke
    Chomosuke
    Participant

There isn’t really any fastest clears to trust dungeons. The trust NPCs change how much DPS they do depending on how much you’re doing, to finish a run in approx 30 mins. If you walk through it and stare at the sun the whole time it’ll be about the same as if you’re going full blast all the way through

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.