Leveling Past 60

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling Past 60

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 4DDCom 4DDCom 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AirForceOne
    Participant

Is the only reliable (and safe) way to level past 60 still Sohm Al? I did some math and it would take over 120 runs to get from 61 to 70, so around 32 hours of the bot running Sohm Al.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

I did it 8 times in the last 2 and a half weeks on 3 Chars and everything went smooth

AirForceOne
    Participant

Yeah I’ve been using it to get everything to 61 and this is by far the best botting program I’ve ever used, although I’ve only used 3. Still, holy shit this goes above and beyond the other 2. I was just checking if there was a faster way before starting the grind, although maybe I’ll just wait for HoH functionality to be implemented and see how that works out since there’s still plenty of time before ShB.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

I guess ShB is much earlier than HoH. This Things take time …

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

HoH wont change a lot because you will have to grind it solo. It takes 42 runs for 61-70 and a solo HoH run takes about 30-40 minutes. And if you wipe you get 0 exp. Youre looking at ~25 hours anyway.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

and with the aetherite earing you get another 30% EXP Bonus, thats huge in my opinion

AirForceOne
    Participant

Didn’t even know the earring went up to 70, thought it’d be up to 60 only since stormblood’s earring was up to 50. Just preordered, should save a lot of time. Thanks.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

yes it saves around 30 Percent 😛

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.