Leveling Miner/Botanist through Diadem viable?

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling Miner/Botanist through Diadem viable?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RepelliZerelli 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Xion
    Participant

Hello

Im currently leveling up a alt account where I currently are leveling the gatherer’s. I’m just trying out Diadem by using a previous created scenario and added the Lv10 slots.

However question is if this is really viable long-time and not being to obvious that its a bot?

Or would it be both safer and quicker simply spam leves like we used to back in the days?

EXP Examples:
    Lv20, I’m getting 1k-1.7k (chains) per hit. Unbuffed without food, scrolls or FC buffs.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Xion.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Xion.
    malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

Leveling through leves is possible but I think just getting one of the many updated Diadem gathering routes will be the easiest. It doesn’t take too long to level via Diadem these days anyway as long as you’re smart and careful about running Miqo.

Xion
    Participant

10 levels or so after running it for maybe 45-60 minutes. I’d say that pretty decent, and I guess exp will go up as soon you can start gather the lv60 slot.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Xion.

RepelliZerelli
    Participant

If I might ask, Xion, which of the available scenarios are you using? I’m planning on leveling my BOT soon using diadem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.