Leveling gathering from lower levels

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling gathering from lower levels

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  omegablue8392 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jas0917
    Participant

I’m very new to this bot and havent played the game in forever. My Botanist is 40 and id like to level it. How should i go about using the bot to do this? Im feeling very lost

pyro401
    Participant
    1+

1. Find some grids for that level range on the grid forum
    2. Download and import them
    3. Take your bot to the area and let it run
    4. ???
    5. Profit

jas0917
    Participant

I tried that but i was having problems. I think I need to somehow set up the Gathering tab.

Like I tried a cluster farm scenario and after it gets out there this happens

(6:35:19 AM) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Nav-1_Eph-B-12am_CWH’, Waypoint: 1)
    (6:35:19 AM) Going from 1 to 1 in 1 trips.
    (6:35:19 AM) 1 trip more..
    (6:35:19 AM) Destination reached!
    (6:35:20 AM) There is no gathering node to touch!
    (6:35:20 AM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 3): Execution error

Then it turns off. IDK what i need to set up or what im doing wrong. idk how to work this without using a scenario.

jas0917
    Participant

I think its because my BTN is lv50 and emph nodes are 60+ (just found the scenario under the lv50+ section)

im still having a hard time because i have no idea on a rotation to use, what senses, anything. i thought it would be a little easier to setup. is there a default rotation that is decent i can use or anything?

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

BTN lvl 50 – Hit the Gathering Grids index, Download the Dark Chestnut Log grid from Lyfox, use the gathering tab to run that for 200 gathers. See what level you are afterwards and pick a new grid for that level range (or keep running Dark Chestnut Log if you haven’t leveled enough).

You have to teleport yourself to the zone the grid is in, and run yourself over to where the grid harvests before clicking start (scenarios are generally built to do this for you)

omegablue8392
    Participant

personally what i did was use the assist function in combination with leves to lvl 50 then just did gathering scrips from 50-60, 60-70 and 70-80. you get exp and a currency you can use to gear up. theres a lot of down time, but i went from 70-80 on both MIN and BTn in just over a day and a half… maybe 2 days

EDIT: for clarity and corrections

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  omegablue8392.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.