Leveling from 80-90

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling from 80-90

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rxantos 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ev
    Participant

Does anyone know how long or how many runs of Qitana Ravel it takes to level a job from 80-90? I’m wondering if it’s worth running Qitana to level or if I should just use assist with the EW Trusts.

anubismedia
    anubismedia
    Participant
    1+

I’m not sure about QR but you can level from 80-90 with the Trust system in less than 24 hours with FC buffs and food. I ran trust while I slept and it only took about 3 nights per job.

Ev
    Participant

Iā€™m not sure about QR but you can level from 80-90 with the Trust system in less than 24 hours with FC buffs and food. I ran trust while I slept and it only took about 3 nights per job.

Thanks for the estimate. Which Trust dungeon did you run for that?

what3421
    Participant

Unfortunately they nerfed the amount of EXP ShB trusts do after lvl 81, so your best bet is to run Hero’s gauntlet. For reference, after lvl 81 QR exp given is 1,608,400 per run. Hero’s gauntlet gives 2,331,200 exp per run. I haven’t timed whether one is faster than the other, so maybe QR is better, but based on per run exp, Hero’s gauntlet is better.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  what3421.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Qitana Ravel is better than Heroes Gauntlet.

what3421
    Participant

Thank you for correcting me šŸ˜„

endust
    Participant
    1+

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is my calculations.

From what it seems, the EXP from 80-90 is a grand total of 82,602,000.

My Qitana runs with
    – Just the EXP Earrings (Since you are level 75 and therefore the earrings would work)
    – Alt Job
    – No Rested EXP/FC/Food Buffs (I world visit another server so any members of my FC that are online won’t see my true status and will just see the server I’m on instead for the reason of no FC buffs)

First Boss: 240,911
    Second Boss: 421,290
    Final Boss: 541,656

It seems to be roughly 69 runs.
    On average it’s taking me 30 minutes each trust run, which would be roughly 34.5 hours.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  endust.

rxantos
    Participant
    1+

Fastest, if you can spare the time, is to automatically run Quitana from 75 to 77. Then use assist on trusts from level 77 up. Level 77 gives better experience than 75, Level 79 gives better experience than 77, and so on. Every 2 levels there is a trust.

If you cannot spare the time at the computer or do not want to spend the time in front of it (specially for classes you do not care about), then you are stuck with Quitana.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.