Leveling from 60 to 70

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling from 60 to 70

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by captainblunt captainblunt 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Olmin
    Participant
    1+

So I’ve been using Miqobot to push some classes I just never found the time to level, it is very smooth and I’m very happy about how its going, but there seems to be a big gap between 60 and 70 more or less, is there a way to use Miqobot to get from 60 to 70 without grinding the 53 instance over and over again? °-°

aeva
    aeva
    Participant

There are no Squadron dungeons after 57, but the Vault is a nightmare to run with a squad so I can’t imagine it’s practical to add.
    Then the next NPC dungeon isn’t until 71 with Holminster.

With some changes I’ve used miqo successfully running duty finder dungeons. Just have to hold dashes for myself and have pause on an easy to each keybind to ensure miqo doesn’t try to do things like spam transpose out of combat before getting enochian.

Also helps to turn off blind positionals so miqo won’t fight you during mechanics. Might also be worth it to remove the melee classes ranged attack (piercing talon, enpi, throwing knife) so you don’t get instances of that if you step away from the boss for just a moment.

Alternatively fates are a decently strong option in the 60-70 bracket due to bonus exp fates and forlorn maidens.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We haven’t discovered any viable alternatives to (Lv53) Sohm Al.

• (Lv60) dungeons give -32% of Sohm Al experience and thus are not efficient.
    • (Lv57) The Vault gives +3.6% experience boost, but the wipe rate becomes extremely high due to many mechanics hitting your character for 90% HP.

If you have any other ideas, we are open to suggestions.

Olmin
    Participant

Aha, I wish I had idea’s, but I guess the only thing is to just run Sohm Al… or maybe Heaven on High, but I imagine thats a bitch to actually make work with Miqo.bot

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

(Floors 21-30) Heaven-on-High Solo takes more than 30 minutes to accomplish and has a varying wipe rate of around 5-40%, depending on aetherpool levels.

We have calculated the average time it would take to level a single job from 60 to 70.
    This data includes Armoury Bonus (+100%) and Aetheryte Earring (+30%).
    Rested EXP is not included.

- (Lv53) Sohm Al:                23.2 hours
    - (Lv57) The Vault:              22.4 hours
    - (Lv60) Pharos Sirius (Hard):   34.0 hours
    - (Floors 21-30) Heaven-on-High: 20.2 hours

As you can see, Heaven-on-High is indeed faster for leveling, though only by 15%.
    And of course, it is planned for implementation in the future. But it will not change a lot.

If you do not mind playing manually at least 20 minutes per day, we would recommend to complete Duty Roulette: Leveling to boost the process. With Assist Mode, Miqobot can help you alleviate the stress of repetitive gameplay.
    If you are looking for purely automatic methods of leveling, then (Lv53) Sohm Al is the best solution we can offer at the moment.

Olmin
    Participant

Cool, thank you for the response! And yeah I’m doing all the leveling stuff on my own, its just fairly comfortable to be able to rest my hands and sit a bit outside while knowing that I’m making progress! But seeing that the 53 one seems to bê really fast I will just stick to it, I just have the bot running like 1-2 hours a day anyhow so the EXP is probably the same.

Thank you very much for the answers and stuff!

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant
    1+

I understand you may be looking for something that’s completely automated; but I find the absolute fastest leveling from 61-71 is HoH using combat assist. This would require you to enter and move around on your own, but since you’re being grouped with other people that’s probably for the best. Hope this helps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.