Leveling DoW/DoM classes.

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling DoW/DoM classes.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    prinny
    prinny
    Participant

I love FFXIV and of course have played since launch of 1.0. I am a completionist and really want to cap all of my combat classes. I have been searching high and low for bots for potd (only found 1-10), grinding safely etc to not much avail. I’m not looking to do this overnight, I can log in every day 3-4 hours or something while I am around the computer, so it’s not like I want to run it straight for 24 hours for 6 months.

Any suggestions? Does Miqobot support anything like this? Last time I used it I loved the interface and developer feedback on the forums but really only used it to farm MGP. Is what I am looking for not available? I don’t mind dungeon running myself from 60-70 if I have to but the grind to that point on every class bores me.

Thanks!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

There’s a tentative scenario posted here to do it using Command Missions for 60-70, otherwise combat is still upcoming in a future update

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We are preparing a new beta version with Squadron Dungeons support.
    It will be available within a few days 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.