Leveling Crafting Jobs

Forum Forums Discussion Leveling Crafting Jobs

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  X5_liam 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

X5_liam
    Participant

Hey community, I just wanted to know if there are any easy way to level crafting jobs with the bot, starting from lvl 1. Thanks.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

You can make it craft for you to get XP and to make items for crafter quest turn-ins or GC supply/provisioning missions, but it really does just come down to “craft stuff” if you want to level a crafter with any kind of speed.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Ishgard Restoration is the easy boost.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

If you are already finished with Heavensward, the fastest way to leveling is basically rushing to 20 and doing ishgard:
    – speed to level 20 with ingots or similiar, where you can just buy the materials from the vendors nearby your guild and doing quicksynths
    – Buy gear for level 20 from NPCs
    – Then go to Isghard, stock up on materials for the level 20 collectable recipe for your current job (buy it from marketboard or gather yourself in Diadem)
    – Go into the bot on the crafting tab.
    – You can either use the recipe solver (use checkbox ticked) or enter your own rotation (use checkbox unchecked). Then let it craft for around 5-10 items and turn those in, to get some level ups, which makes the crafting easier.
    – Update your rotation or let Miqo solve it again and craft a lot more, til you reach level 40 with your turnins
    – Repeat the collectable crafting for the next recipes (probably getting gear from vendors again), til you hit 80
    – Repeat all those steps for every crafter.

This is by far the least complex and fastest method. Doing leves can be viable aswell, but Miqo can only assist you at the crafting and gathering part and you need to switch places more often for gathering and turnins, also you have a limit on your allowances.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant

One point of detail: quicksynth gives you minimal xp for each craft. I personally prefer to have the bot craft for me even on level grinding, especially since HQ gives more XP and FC credits, not to mention sells higher.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

One point of detail: quicksynth gives you minimal xp for each craft. I personally prefer to have the bot craft for me even on level grinding, especially since HQ gives more XP and FC credits, not to mention sells higher.

True, but sadly it’s slower for leveling. If you manage to produce the full quality bar on your own (without HQ mats), you will get an additional 300% exp, so 4 times the normal value.
    With how fast quicksynth has become and how cheap the first materials are for the ingot or wood recipes, you basically hit level 20 in no time. And from there Ishgard is sadly far superior to any other leveling method, in terms of speed and complexity.

Miyo-two
    Participant

level crafting from 1-20 should only take you like 10mins, ofcuz people can automate this process with Scenario,
    but its kinda unnecessary, so most people just do it manually.

if you have plenty of gil, for 20-80, search the mats you need for Ishgard Restoration,
    spend some gil on it (like 1~2mil), then use Scenario function on miqo to craft stuff from 20-80
    this takes about 3~4hours for each crafting class.

if you dont have gil however, then use the diadem scenario from this forum,
    and farm diadem first, which you will level your gathering class along the way to 80.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Miyo-two.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Miyo-two.

X5_liam
    Participant

Thanks guys for the responses, I will get on it right away. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.