Level up Grinding and Crafting Jobs from scratch

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Level up Grinding and Crafting Jobs from scratch

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kylvan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kylvan
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know if there is an effective methode to quickly level up gathering and crafting jobs to the maximum from 0 at the moment with miqobot, and if yes, how ? What are the steps to follow ?

Does ishgard scenarios exist for miqobot also ?

Regards

Kylvan
    Participant

The goal is to make money there.

darkdelusions
    Participant

I was looking for something like this as well but after searching the forums there isn’t a scenario for level 1-60 because it extremely quick using leves. What I thought about doing was using the Miqocrafter to generate a scenario to craft each thing on Rietty 1-70 guide but haven’t sat down to do it \ figure out if it would work the way I wanted to…

One of the issue I see with using it to go from level 15-60 is the amount of times you equipment changes threw the course of the leveling process and I am not sure if Miqobot has the ability to open the inventory and click the use recommended gear button.

One final thought is I am not sure if Miqobot has the ability to find the levequests and turn them in properly.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  darkdelusions.

Kylvan
    Participant

And isn’t possible to make miqo leveling jobs with leves ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.