Level 1 – 60 Crafting & Gathering

Forum Forums Discussion Level 1 – 60 Crafting & Gathering

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  ps34pc 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

AlexMiqobot
    Participant

Hi! Just subscribed and did some lurking. I don’t seem to be able to find any scenario or preprogram designed to level crafting & gathering from 1 – ?. Just wondering if anyone can lead me into the right direction. I saw the index was level 70+. Thanks!

Uxhak
    Participant

your best bet would be to grab a grid from the index for a low level item and just spam that to 10. then use the diadem scenarios (phase 3 right now) and just run those until 80. This is the fastest way to use miqobot to level a new gatherer. Just be sure to have some new gear bought before hand for leveling up. If using diadem i suggest buying a set for level 10, 60, 70+. vendor gear is enough to gather everything in diadem.

Arthurioux
    Participant

Don’t you need a gatherer at 60 to first unlock diadem? I had issues on an alt.

Uxhak
    Participant

not that I’m aware of. I went in to diadem on a fresh new character that level skipped sum and had my gathers only level 10. I think you need to be a certain point in the MSQ and a certain level on a normal job class

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

You need to complete this quest first. Does not require a DoL to 60 but does require post-Heavensward MSQ. You can easily level DoH to 10 because the items can be bought cheaply from vendors. Afterward, if you wish to use the Diadem, spam an infinite loop and you’re set.

https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Towards_the_Firmament

Ratne
    Participant

can someone explain how?

Uxhak
    Participant
    1+

Gathers:

Step 1. Download Misc. level 1-5 grid and 5-10 grid. Spam till level 10
    Step 2. Download Diadem Scenario, Run diadem until 80, (Bring new level up gear sets)

all diadem scenarios cna be adjusted to farm what ever level mat is within your level range.

Crafters:

Step 1. buy mats from crafting vendors to craft low level crafts until level 20.
    Step 2. take mats farmed from diadem on gathers and craft the collectable turn ins for exp.

as long as you have the correct level crafting gear Miqobot’s crafting solver will get the best result possible for the turn ins getting you max exp output. I averaged about 30-40 crafts for each tier collectable.

if you intend to use diadem to level your gather’s/crafters you best get to it quickly. Once phase 4 comes out most likely all the currant scenarios will be broken.

ps34pc
    Participant

Gathers:

Step 1. Download Misc. level 1-5 grid and 5-10 grid. Spam till level 10
    Step 2. Download Diadem Scenario, Run diadem until 80, (Bring new level up gear sets)

all diadem scenarios cna be adjusted to farm what ever level mat is within your level range.

Crafters:

Step 1. buy mats from crafting vendors to craft low level crafts until level 20.
    Step 2. take mats farmed from diadem on gathers and craft the collectable turn ins for exp.

as long as you have the correct level crafting gear Miqobot’s crafting solver will get the best result possible for the turn ins getting you max exp output. I averaged about 30-40 crafts for each tier collectable.

if you intend to use diadem to level your gather’s/crafters you best get to it quickly. Once phase 4 comes out most likely all the currant scenarios will be broken.

Does this still work?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

Does this still work?

Since Diadem is the only thing that’s really updated for this, as long as your Diadem scenario is updated, yes.

Xion
    Participant
    1+

Yes it does. I did it just couple weeks ago on a alt.

ps34pc
    Participant

Yes it does. I did it just couple weeks ago on a alt.

Yeah thats what I would use it for is a new alt. How long did it take you to go from 1-60?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.