Leve quest bot

Forum Forums Discussion Leve quest bot

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  chainer975 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

daeros
    Participant

I searched through the forum to see if anyone else had requested a leve quest bot and stumbled upoon this post:

the dev team said that it would implemented after the launch of stormblood but thus far i’ve yet to see a single scenario for doing leves and It’s relevant again with Shadowbringers out as I have to level all of my Gatherers now before working on crafting just so it will all be ready and I won’t have to spend gil.

Sorry to bring this issue up again I just thought that it would be nice if the team could give us updates on what happened an give a shout out to the scenario developers and let them know there’s demand for 70-80 by levequest.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Gathering leves are already supported by Miqo. You can make grids and emulate NPC interaction with sendKey(). Its not the reason youve yet to see a scenario on forums. Its because no one bothered making it. Leves are limited and its much more efficient to spend them on crafting. For gathering its better to grind collectables.

WhmChocobo470
    WhmChocobo470
    Participant
    1+

It is possible to design your own Scenario with the necessary mapping and inputs to turn in leve’s.

Edit: Lyfox beat me to it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by WhmChocobo470 WhmChocobo470.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Gathering leves are already supported by Miqo. You can make grids and emulate NPC interaction with sendKey().

How? Level appear in random order, while sendKey-based scenario sends fixed amount of emulated keystrokes.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

By accepting all 3 and doing only the one you need.

Blackhawk
    Blackhawk
    Participant

Why would you waste your leve allowance on gathering.. it’s so simple to level gathering with miqo that leves are not necessary.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Why would you waste your leve allowance on gathering.. it’s so simple to level gathering with miqo that leves are not necessary.

Because miqo isnt available atm? Lol

Besides, you can level pretty much EVERY DoH in ShB to 80 (from 70) with well under 80 allowances. I capped DoL/DoH and still have about 20 allowances left, and used around 10-15 on BTN/MNR.

daeros
    Participant

Yeah nevermind. I’m just doing collectibles.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Because miqo isnt available atm? Lol

Its a viable reason. In general its a good idea to use this time and actually play new content. Each leve is unique and has a background story so why not do it at least once.

chainer975
    Participant

Gathering leves are already supported by Miqo. You can make grids and emulate NPC interaction with sendKey(). Its not the reason youve yet to see a scenario on forums. Its because no one bothered making it. Leves are limited and its much more efficient to spend them on crafting. For gathering its better to grind collectables.

Would it be possible for you to expand on this? I’m trying to create a scenario that will turn in leves for me but the targeting options for NPCs are kind of lacking and I can’t figure out how to get Miqo to target both NPCs required.

chainer975
    Participant

Disregard my previous post, I found some janky ways around it using focus target.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.