Landmaster rings?

Forum Forums Discussion Landmaster rings?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

When I used the bot a couple years ago I used it for red scips to get landmaster rings. I see there are not red scips anymore. Is there anyway to use the bot to farm yellow scips and convert them to blue?

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

It’s more than possible with some fiddling. Right now collectables is broken in Miqo with the changes to it in-game so you will have to manually add a gather rotation to a gather preset or key() it out in your scenario.

Any gather yellow scrip navigation and turn in will work as well as making a sequence to talk to the vendor. The only restriction at this point is finding the right vendor. You can buy the blue scrip tokens from any scrip exchange but Idyllshire is the only splendors vendor you can trade the blue for the accessories. The sundry splendors vendor in Ishgard sells the augmented accessories with yellow scrips directly. The prices ends up being the same, it just depends how you want to buy.

ps34pc
    Participant

It’s more than possible with some fiddling. Right now collectables is broken in Miqo with the changes to it in-game so you will have to manually add a gather rotation to a gather preset or key() it out in your scenario.

Any gather yellow scrip navigation and turn in will work as well as making a sequence to talk to the vendor. The only restriction at this point is finding the right vendor. You can buy the blue scrip tokens from any scrip exchange but Idyllshire is the only splendors vendor you can trade the blue for the accessories. The sundry splendors vendor in Ishgard sells the augmented accessories with yellow scrips directly. The prices ends up being the same, it just depends how you want to buy.

Thanks a lot. This used to be the best way to get gc seals from gathering. Is there a better way now?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Thanks a lot. This used to be the best way to get gc seals from gathering. Is there a better way now?

Unsync’d dungeons.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

You can’t turn in Landmaster Rings for GC seals. They made them unsellable a long time ago, so thus no seals for them.

If you’re Lv 80, unsync “Shisui of the Violet Tides” for gear. Best return in time for seals. If you’re 70, Sohm Al (Normal, not hard) is the best for that level.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

You could still do gathering for seals but it rotates daily. So yes probably the easiest is running Miqo squadrons unsynced. I don’t know which one is most efficient as I did all my “seals farming” while using squadrons to level my remaining combat classes. There are GC seal farming scenarios already posted on the forums. You can try and use those if you like or try to reverse engineer them. If you want to try writing one on your own these are my suggestions.

I haven’t tried Miqo unsynced myself but from extrapolation you will first need to change the settings in-game to unsynced before running your scenario. Then in the scenario have a key() sequence for entering the dungeon. Then have Miqo load the squadron and she will handle the rest. You can either have squadron settings in the squadron tab done before starting the scenario and she will keep the settings or you can manually enter them into the scenario. I prefer having the options in the scenario in case for some reason I changed the settings in the squadron tab and forget to check first. Having her open all chests will of course get you the most items to turn in per run.

If you have just a few things you want to buy with your seals probably just manually purchase the one or two things you need after each run. If you want to buy one particular item en masse, like cordials or ventures, then it would be best to park your character in front of your GC personnel officer and quartermaster before starting your runs. You can then have Miqo turn in the items for seals, then tab or step over and use a key sequence to buy whatever item it is you want. Rinse and repeat. I would at the very least have the scenario written so that Miqo turns in after every run so you have the least chances of getting a duplicate item reducing the run efficiency.

Since the number of seals you get per run isn’t always going to be the exact same, calculate your average and check it against your seals capacity. Have Miqo run that many squadrons -1 or 2 times, to be safe and not break the scenario from capping, then buy your items before you reach max and you could loop the scenario “infinitely.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.