Keyboard "0" Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Keyboard "0" Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ral Ral 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

vesperia
    Participant

Hi, I never used to have this problem until recently, but the “0” key on the number rows stops working once Miqobot runs. As soon as I close it down, the “0” key returns to functioning. I tried resetting to default but I can’t seem to find how to fix this issue. Any advice?

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

Hey, I had this issue so I thought I would pass on the info I found. Maybe they could add a more detailed error so it better explains the issue.

I believe it is when you’re moving your mouse while it is trying to select something. I use a 2nd and 3rd screen so when i am moving and it is trying to select an option to join a race or a machine it will give this error when i am moving my mouse.

Hopefully this helped. Maybe too much info.

Have a great day

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Hi, I never used to have this problem until recently, but the “0” key on the number rows stops working once Miqobot runs. As soon as I close it down, the “0” key returns to functioning. I tried resetting to default but I can’t seem to find how to fix this issue. Any advice?

Would you please clarify, do you experience this issue only when Assist Mode is running or does it occur as soon as Miqobot application launches?
    If it’s related to Assist Mode only, have you assigned any values to Pause Hotkey and / or Positionals Hotkey?

vesperia
    Participant

The issue does occur after using assist mode. I have the \ key bound to the pause button, and positionals is off.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for providing the requested information.
    However, please note that Blind Positionals and Positionals Hotkey are two different settings.

Please follow these steps:

1. Click + button to open Advanced Settings.
    2. Switch to Combat tab.
    3. Look at Positionals Hotkey setting.

Does it have a value assigned?

vesperia
    Participant

That did it! Thanks. Didn’t know why the Positional Setting was bound to that key as well.

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

Ok. Well I was completely wrong lol. Glad you got help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.