Keybind for 3rd hotbar?

Forum Forums Discussion Keybind for 3rd hotbar?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

frankcufc5
    Participant

Hi guys,

First can I just say everyone on this forum is extremfully helpful.

So the bot is saying no keybind for hotbar 3 and not attacking anymore but I don’t have a 3rd hotbar? All the dungeons take forever in squadrons because my character doesn’t attack, what should I do?

Thanks,

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

I don’t have the game in English, but basically go in “Character Configuration”, “Hotbars” and set your hotbars there, you’re gonna need 3 for combat at the very least, sometimes 3 and a part of a fourth.

Set up there hotbars you will share between jobs (the ones on which shortcuts never change when you switch jobs), and hotbars that won’t be shared, set up at least 4 for those ones.
    Set there their shape to your liking, as well as a bunch of other useful straightforward options.

Then for every combat jobs, make sure you put on your 3-4 unshared hotbars every single skills from the “skills” menu, make sure you put there the class/job skills, as well as the “Role” ones.

And of course after that, go into the keybind menu, and make sure there’s a keybind for each slot of the 4 unshared hotbars, and make sure those keybinds are made of only one key, not a combination of keys, as this could cause potential problems, and would also be slower.

Arc
    Arc

I don’t have the game in English, but basically go in “Character Configuration

And so the fellow German was spotted ;D
    Fun fact. One of my irl first names is Carl :’D

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Arc Arc.
    4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

fellow german too _=

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

And so the fellow German was spotted ;D

I’m not German, nor Austrian, or Belgium, or Swissman, or Luxembourgish,… I don’t even play on EU datacenters lmao ^^

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.