Just started using this, question about Combat Pathing

Forum Forums Discussion Just started using this, question about Combat Pathing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pngwyn
    Participant

So I’ve been doing the squadron combat leveling and I’ve noticed my character will sometimes not be facing the right way and will not use abilities properly. The squad ends up killing the monsters, but it’s slowed because my character isn’t dpsing optimally. Is this a known problem/is there any way to fix this?

Also just wondering is there any risk for doing squadron dungeons for hours at a time? The only risk is getting reported so squadron dungeon should be very low risk?

Also I’m wondering if there is a way to have combat bot use squadron manuals/food?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Pngwyn.
    Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I’m not sure I can comment on the facing issue, but I can speak to the rest.

The main risk of squadron dungeons for hours and hours is people like friends list or FC noticing you’re in sohm al for 12+ hours out of the day. For this reason, I recommend never botting fully unattended. Maybe get some lunch, run a quick errand at most. Be able to chat with people when you need to.

You may need to make a scenario with this, but some GC seal farming scenarios are set up to make a loop out of using food, repairing items, and trading items for seals. It would be easy to take a look at those and make your own scenario very simply that repeats a dungeon, using food and manuals in between runs by manually using a key on your hotbar.

Pngwyn
    Participant

Thanks, I figured out the facing issue, I needed to have the auto-target option in the settings on.

Is there a basic tutorial for getting started with scenarios? It’s very new to me

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Thanks, I figured out the facing issue, I needed to have the auto-target option in the settings on.

Is there a basic tutorial for getting started with scenarios? It’s very new to me

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

So I’ve been doing the squadron combat leveling and I’ve noticed my character will sometimes not be facing the right way and will not use abilities properly. The squad ends up killing the monsters, but it’s slowed because my character isn’t dpsing optimally. Is this a known problem/is there any way to fix this?

This issue usually indicates that Auto-Face Target setting is disabled.
    You can find instructions on how to enable this setting in the [Beta] Combat thread.

You can find a basic tutorial in the [Beta] Scenario Engine thread.
    If you require additional assistance, feel free to contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.