Just a reminder, 6.11 tonight

Forum Forums Discussion Just a reminder, 6.11 tonight

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by bottingfriend bottingfriend 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

NepNep
    Participant
    3+

Just as a reminder, since this is happening so back to back, there is a patch tonight, so while Miqobot is alive once again, there may be another short term downtime, all dependent on the situation after this maintenance tonight.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/52ce6d40691942b374f550702d342a0c2640fb00

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  NepNep.
    Just!cE
    Just!cE
    Participant

We had JUST gotten Miqo back for a few hours but she will probably not work after tonight’s patch. Yeah, it kind of sucks but it is what it is.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Just!cE Just!cE.

Radbean
    Participant

I expect housing problem fix. no client update maybe

Ray
    Participant

I expect housing problem fix. no client update maybe

They are introducing new content, so most likely a client update will be required.

Lukaribro
    Participant
    2+

Thordain you tricked me for the last time

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Lukaribro.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Lukaribro.

Lukaribro
    Participant

Oh damn, I just double checked and yeah, there’s a few new content items that are fairly major. I thought Thordain Ultimate was already included in 6.1.

Arc
    Arc
    3+

I am not entirely sure, but from what I heard from other 3rd party tool devs patch 6.11 is expected to not cause many problems that need to be fixed, so Miqo might be up quicker than expected, despite the situation.

If everything turns out well, Miqo can quickly fix it in a few minutes, whenever they get their next chance to be at their PC.

But no promises. No idea, if SE randomly messes things up again.

Kuarupi
    Participant
    1+

no fix for housing system, saddly

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

They said the housing issue wouldn’t be handled in this patch because they didn’t want to delay Ultimate in previous posts.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.