Ixali Crafting?

Forum Forums Discussion Ixali Crafting?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by remnar remnar 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

I tried to find one but is there a scenario for creating and turning in Ixali crafting quests?

luluna
    Participant

Not sure if it exists, nor if it makes sense to even try. You don’t necessarily get the same quest every day, nor can you repeat them more than once a day. Quests also stop giving notable XP after level 50, which with this bot, should be no problems getting to by spamming the easiest recipes. Even faster if you use leves.

I did use the bot to craft the quest items though, just like I do now for the level 60-70 variant crafting beast quests.

remnar
    remnar
    Participant

A scenario could look like this
    <pseudo code>
    Travel to Ixal camp
    Detect who has quests for turn in
    Determine how many quests you have left for the day
    Talk to the Ixal with the highest difficulty of quests.
    (fuzzy area here)
    pick 3 quests if possible from the Ixal and have at least 3 left for the day
    Using information about each quest: Goto area for quest and interact with NPC’s and craft, then go do the next one (if combat switch to combat AI), if gathering (do that), etc
    Travel back to Ixal camp, turn in quests.
    </pseudo code>

This is something that would have to be worked on for a later version of miqobot if they want to add such features.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by remnar remnar.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.