Issues with Gathering Grids

Forum Forums Discussion Issues with Gathering Grids

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jedahdemon
    Participant

Having issues with gathering grids I’m hoping someone might be able to help me resolve. When running the grid (or a scenario using the grid) miqobot will mount and then move into the air a little before stopping completely and then tabbing through any available targets before giving me the following error:

(9:23:56 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (9:23:56 AM) Time/Estimate: 46.2667/46.2410
    (9:23:56 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (9:23:56 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (9:23:56 AM) 7 trips more..
    (9:23:56 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (9:23:56 AM) 6 trips more..
    (9:23:56 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (9:23:56 AM) 5 trips more..
    (9:23:56 AM) 4 trips more..
    (9:23:56 AM) 3 trips more..
    (9:23:56 AM) 2 trips more..
    (9:23:56 AM) 1 trip more..
    (9:23:56 AM) Destination reached!
    (9:23:56 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (9:23:56 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (9:23:56 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (9:23:56 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (9:23:56 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (9:23:56 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

I’ve tried this with a few grids to make sure it wasn’t just the one and it does the exact same thing on all of them. You can see here in this gif what it’s doing exactly. https://i.gyazo.com/3fbf9fd38ea4b4c94c0ed7f6da23a69c.gif

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.