Issue

Forum Forums Discussion Issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mavelo 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Turbo21
    Participant

I’m hoping someone has an easy answer cause i can’t figure this out. I did a command mission with miqo and afterwards my toon is stuck below/behind my hotbars at the bottom of the screen, instead of the character being towards the middle of the screen the way it usually is. Has anyone run into this? I’m assuming this is some type of camera/angle issue that was changed but i have no idea how to get it back. I’m trying to get the character towards the middle of the viewing area in 3rd person the way it normally is.

UPDATE: Fixed it by reseting the character menu to default.. now gotta redo all my UI again..

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by  Turbo21.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Character Config ->Control Settings -> 3rd person camera angle i believe

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

I’m hoping someone has an easy answer cause i can’t figure this out. I did a command mission with miqo and afterwards my toon is stuck below/behind my hotbars at the bottom of the screen, instead of the character being towards the middle of the screen the way it usually is. Has anyone run into this? I’m assuming this is some type of camera/angle issue that was changed but i have no idea how to get it back. I’m trying to get the character towards the middle of the viewing area in 3rd person the way it normally is.

UPDATE: Fixed it by reseting the character menu to default.. now gotta redo all my UI again..

If you use standard keybinds you can adjust it throught Ctrl + Arrow up / down or in the Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> General -> Scroll down to 3rd Person Camera Angle (standard is 50 afaIk). Hope you’ll be able to enjoy Miqo.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its called camera tilt. You have a keybind conflict that triggers it.

If you have tilt assigned to Ctrl-Up then a simple camera movement (Up) and a hotbar shortcut (Ctrl-1) becomes Ctrl-1-Up and triggers it.

mavelo
    Participant

I always have to reset 3rd person camera angle to 50 after squadron runs.

Guessing miqo throws keystroke combinations that gradually/unexpectedly change that setting.

After a few dungeons, it only increases 1-10. If left running overnight, it is always 100 by morning.

mavelo
    Participant

Somehow I missed Lyfox’s post above describing the cause. Seems weird that a system default would be the issue, but I cleared Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down in Movement keybinds and expect that to work as described.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  mavelo. Reason: Typos and wording
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.