issue with paladin randomly

Forum Forums Discussion issue with paladin randomly

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pussyfoot 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wixeus
    Participant

Hello all!

I have been using Miqo for years now and I love it! I just have had a random issue where my Pally is now doing a quick rotation, than pausing and only auto attacking. It was originally only doing shield lob all of a sudden, ( even in melee range ). It would attack a bit than shield lob for a long time. So I took shield lob off and thats when the first issue happens.

I am very confused! It was working last night. The ONLY thing I have done is reset my keybinds. But I added keybinds for swap hotbars ( it is swapping for shield lob if I put it on a diff bar ), and I have target last enemy on also. Miqo shows no errors.

Any insight would be great!

Wixeus
    Participant

Seems to be only happening on Pally now for some reason :/

Wixeus
    Participant

Annnd I fixed it. No idea how?? I just re did my bars again, and works? Very confused.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Some skill was missing from your hotbar and Miqo couldnt proceed with the rotation because of that.

edgedy
    Participant

Yeah check keybinds and hot bar switching always causes problems

pussyfoot
    Participant

There is a situation where paladin doesn’t realize that shield lob no longer breaks the rotation. So if you are out of what miqo thinks is melee range she will sit there and not do the rotation at all. It rarely happens, but sometimes she seems to get confused and simply sit there waiting. I find if you push the point of the rotation she is in she starts back up, or if you just move closer to the target.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.