Issue with Job Changing

Forum Forums Discussion Issue with Job Changing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RoryEjinn 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RoryEjinn
    Participant

Recently, when I attempt to use job changing in scenarios I end up with an error message asking me to put a Botanist icon on my hotbar. This happens intermittently so it has been hard to really troubleshoot. For example, simply deleting job(BTN) and rewriting it can fix the issue. Which doesn’t make sense. Has anyone else seen this before?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

This issue usually indicates that some of your hotbars are not visible on the game screen.
    They must be visible in order for Miqobot to see icons on them.

The random nature of your issue is most likely caused by the fact that switching between different hotbars makes them temporary visible in the game memory.

Please read the following guide for detailed information: Keybinds and Icons Recognition – Hidden Hotbars

RoryEjinn
    Participant

This issue usually indicates that some of your hotbars are not visible on the game screen.
    They must be visible in order for Miqobot to see icons on them.

The random nature of your issue is most likely caused by the fact that switching between different hotbars makes them temporary visible in the game memory.

Please read the following guide for detailed information: <span class=”d4pbbc-underline” style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Keybinds and Icons Recognition – Hidden Hotbars</span>

Thanks! I have the job change macros in one of those hiding menu hotbar setups, so I just added an icon entry before job change to open those hotbars up and it works fine now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.