Issue in my scenario for Blue Mage (BLU) Farming in The Vault

Forum Forums Discussion Issue in my scenario for Blue Mage (BLU) Farming in The Vault

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Asynchria Asynchria 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Simiel
    Simiel
    Participant

Hello guys, I just started to use Miqo a bit today and I wanted to know if you could help me for an annoying thing.

I based the scenario on what was already sent on the previous topic about this subject.

There can be some minor issues but the in dungeon rotation works quite fine and doesn’t require a suicide move.

However, the menuing is a pain. It took me a lot of time to understand that you couldn’t move your mouse at all in the game screen when performing the scenario, is there any solution to avoid that and continue being able to use my computer ?

Also, sometimes, despite the right input, the game seems to miss one of the numpad keys, is it related to lag/server delay or something like that ? I feel that my option (1.5/2.5 s) is already slow as F.

Thanks for your answers, and feel free to use/improve the scenario !

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Simiel Simiel.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Simiel Simiel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Best thing I can suggest is to turn the game into Windows Mode and minimize it, rather than just leaving it open full screen in the background. if it’s minimized, i think you should be able to use your mouse and keyboard normally.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.